both

i miss you both...

it's been 2 weeks and i dont know where you are
i worried bout you, really
i want to know
where are you
how do you feel
why you never come back
your latest info
it worried me so much

there so much story that i want to share to you
i dont know how to find you
you always come back
but now, when?
i want to see you again
sharing everything bout this life
deep in my heart, i miss you, i worried bout you
please come back as soon as you can
please give me some clue
i want to know...

--------------------------------------------------------

you're too busy dude
please give your spare time for me
i miss you too
take me to 2 weeks ago
and the first time we met

i know we have a deal
i made some mistakes
maybe i annoyed you
and im nothing for you

so where this can take us?


This entry was posted on Selasa, 06 November 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply